dimecres, 20 de maig del 2009

bullet proof...i wish i was



"Limb by limb and tooth by tooth
Tearing up inside of me.
Everyday, everyhour, wish that I was..
Was bullet proof

Wax me, mould me
Heat the pins and stab them in.
You have turned me into this, just wish that it..
Was bullet proof

So pay me money, and take a shot
Lead fill the hole in me.
I could burst a million bubbles, all surrogate..
& bullet proof (slowdown, slowdown, slowdown)
Bullet proof (slowdown, slowdown, slowdown)"

(Radiohead)

Every once in a while I get this exact funny feeling. Before wishing that, something runs deep, beneath the skin, and it hurts. Badly.

1 comentari:

SBP ha dit...

That's how you feel when you drink wine by yourself. Now, read wine in good company... I guess it takes you at least to Supertramp :-)
Cheers!